Naza-m v2 release notes, btu release notes, nazam assistant app （stop distributing and updating).
Naza-m v2 quick start manual v1.28, btu manual v1.04, assistant software & driver.
Naza-M v2 Assistant Software v2.40 （Stop distributing and updating)
Dji win driver installer, phantom default configuration parameters.
Naza-M Firmware* v4.02
Naza-m v2 assistant software v2.20.
Please Change Your Browser
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. It is recommended to use other browsers.
- Media Coverage
New Software & Firmware Ready For Phantom and Naza-M
DJI officially released the new product Naza-M V2 last week with the new software and firmware. Phantom and Naza-M now both share the same new software and firmware.
WHAT’S NEW FOR NAZA-M, COMPARED TO NAZA-M V2 FIRMWARE?
- New attitude stabilize algorithm, provides better flight performance;
- New flight control feeling (takeoff is more stable and easy; flight will be more smooth);
- Auto course error compensation;
- Support octo-rotor; Add protection for Hexa-copter, octo-copter when lost one motor power;
- Add IMU advanced calibration, sensor error monitoring and protections function;
- Support PMU module with CAN BUS port, could support iOSD, GoPro gimbal and Bluetooth LED module, and so on;
- Increased demand for GPS signal strength, increased the compass interference monitoring and warning, maximum reduction of the effects of magnetic disturbance;
- Add new LED information;
- New UI design, simple and easy to use. MANUAL
- New Quick Start Guide, matched with the new assistant software;
WHAT’S NEW FOR PHANTOM, COMPARED TO NAZA-M V2 FIRMWARE?
Please log into DJI website for more information or you can contact your dealer if you have any questions, thanks!
Double Your Aerial Imaging Skills With DJI’s New Air 3 Drone
DJI Records More Than 1,000 People Rescued By Drones Globally
DJI’s New Matrice 350 RTK Redefines the Ultimate Tool for the Commercial Drone Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO DJI
Be the first to get updates and new offers.