Following this article on How Creatives Bill for Commissioned Work, we thought to interview a few creatives to understand their creative businesses. These creatives are also featured as rewards on our crowdfunding campaign on Thundafund.
Name: Reynolds M. Mungai
- Creative skill/line of work: Design, Brand & Marketing strategy
- How long has the business been up: 3 years
- Description of business: We specialize in data-driven strategy and design for brands in various industries. we also offer conversion rate optimization, marketing & growth solutions for ecommerce brands.
- Background: I merge data analytics and strategy with creative design to ensure brands and marketing campaigns achieve more. through marketing and growth strategies such as conversion rate optimization, performance analysis and ui/ux design; i have been able to assist in the development of ecommerce and other digital brands for over 5 years.
- Idea: Due to the lack of an all-rounded data-driven design and brand development consultancy
- What are your biggest challenges: pitching data-driven design to clients since they do not really understand the value
- How do clients find you: referrals and social media
- What do you take into consideration when billing: scope of the project, timelines and impact
- Do you see a need for a platform like CreativeList? yes Why? it provides a resource for brands and individuals to connect with service providers and provides a pool of clients for creatives.
rates: it depends on the project, we can provide a rate card on request
average number of clients per month: 5-10
type of clients: both brands and individuals or just one
other social links: https://www.linkedin.com/company/26999348